Everybody knows about ‘web design’, but not many companies know and use website management services.
Take a minute and ask yourself:
What do you do when your website crashes?
With your website down it has the potential to cost you thousands of dollars in profit every minute its down.
Is there a team in place to get your website back up and running again?
This is where you have a dedicated skilled website management team in your back pocket you can call on in a moments notice when anything on your website goes wrong.
A website managers role varies from business to business.
- Fix any glitches in the system that could cost a company hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- Making sure your website is running at its optimal level.
- Handling mechanical design processes, optimizations, getting the site found in search engines, and more.
- Updating outdated website content
- Optimizing images
- Installation of data tracking cookies with the proper implementation of user agreements
- Adequate install for third-party tracking tools such as Google Analytics
- Consistent Website Optimizations
- Creation and setup of new product pages
- Updating and maintaining all website plugins
- Continued monitoring of website performance
- Meta tag optimizations
- Mobile readiness optimizations
Overwhelmed yet? This is why you need a team of specialists dedicated to managing your website.